This week’s show features the fiction of Joseph Han and the music he’s chosen to go with his work! Tune in!!
Joseph Han was born in Seoul, South Korea and currently lives in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi. He is the author of Uncrossable: stories (YesYes Books, forthcoming September 2019), and a poetry collection, Bloodletting (The Operating System, forthcoming 2020). His fiction, poetry, and nonfiction have appeared in McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, Little Fiction, Kartika Review, wildness, The Margins, and Entropy. He is currently a Ph.D. candidate in English at the University of Hawaiʻi-Mānoa, where he teaches creative writing and composition. joseph-han.com. @hanjoseph.
- Steve Lacy, Dark Red
- LIT: “Terms & Conditions” (~8 min)
- SZA, Normal Girl
- LIT: “Fare” pt. 1 (~6 min)
- Tyler the Creator, Boredom (clean)
- LIT: “Fare” pt. 2 (~6 min)
- Frank Ocean, Bad Religion
- Kali Uchis, After the Storm